CAUSE A GIRL CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY PAIRS OF SUNNIES.




There is no new news that a women can never have too many shoes. Actually, there is not such thing astoo many when it comes to the number of shoes a woman is capable of having in her collection. Same is with sunglasses. I suffer from both shoe and sunglasses addiction and I plea guilty.
However, cut me some slack here and let me explain. A true female cannot have too many pairs of sunglasses and the reason is quite simple and pretty obvious, coming from my perspective at least. Imagine wearing the same outfit everyday. Impossible. Ok, maybe two days in a row is acceptable from time to time, but not really, because no one should actually know. I believe you get my point. Sunglasses, on the other hand, are the face's outfit. Thus, it has to vary from time to time, or from day to day if you happen to have an addiction similar to mine. 
So I gathered my favourite picks of the season and today I present them to you. Browse through the slider below and take your pick.
Disable your ad blocking software to view this content.
P.S. I obviously joke about it, I am really not that shallow. However, I do believe a girl should have at least two pairs of cool sunnies; just to avoid repetition you know!

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου