REBECCA MINKOFF SUEDE SUIT AND GIANVITO ROSSI PUMPS


If I had to wear a suit, I’d love to wear a matching suit set with a modern twist like this Rebecca Minkoff suede blazer and suede culottes which I wore to her show. I’m really digging all the pastel toned suede pieces that I keep seeing for fall like this affordable mint suede button down skirt, or white suede zipper skirtSuede is so easy to style and versatile, which makes it such a great staple for fall!  I wore my suede pieces with my new Gianvito Rossi PVC pumps. Being a gold lover (and ‘goal’ digger) I had to get these gold pumps when I saw them. They also have it in silver if you’re more of a silver girl. I also have the white version, but I think gold makes more of a statement. If you really want to make a statement, there’s also a all gold pump version.aimee_song_of_style_rebecca_minkoff_clutchaimee_song_of_style_plexi_gianvito_rossi_suede_blue_rebecca_minkoffaimee_song_of_style_cartier_love_bracelet_plexi_gianvito_rossi_suede_blue_rebecca_minkoff
I always like a statement clutch. This holographic clutch is awesome but I really like the black and metal details of the closure. My bracelets are from Cartier and Anarchy Street.aimee_song_of_style_rebecca_minkoff_white_crew_neckaimee_song_of_style_plexi_clear_and_gold_gianvito_rossi_suede_blue_rebecca_minkoffaimee_song_of_style_gianvito_rossi_plexiThese Gianvito Rossi Metallic Cap-Toe PVC pumps (also in silver) are quickly becoming my favorites. If metallic is too much, there’s a simpler black version and a nude version as well. I suggest ordering a half size up!aimee_song_of_style_gianvito_rossi_rebecca_minkoffaimee_song_of_style_cartier_love_rebecca_minkoff_nyfwaimee_song_of_style_gianvito_rossi_heels_rebecca_minkoffRebecca Minkoff Gray Blazer (similar from Rag & Bone and here)
Rebecca Minkoff Gray Pants (similar from ASOS and love these from Keepsake)
Gianvito Rossi Metallic Cap-Toe Illusion Pump (Also in silverblack/tanleopardblack and in flats)
Rebecca Minkoff Holographic Clutch (similar here)
Anarchy Street Bracelet (here and here also save 20% with code SONGOFSTYLE)


photos by Christina Choi
source by fashion blogger Song of style

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου