Rock me babe... (Two clothes, Two outfits)...

Outfit(dress)


Outfit(skirt-blouse)

shoes- Bozikis / skirt-Stradivarius / blouse-Stradivarius / leather vest-Stradivarius / necklace-Stradivarius

Hello my friends fasionistas!!! Today I had an idea... I wanted to show you how to combinate two clothes and create two outfits... So simple and so easy!
I'm wearing a total look by Stradivarius (except shoes) amd I choose something rock... A midi skirt with elastic waist and a wide blouse. I couldn't stay just to two clothes and I remembered that I had a leather vest and for accessories preference a silver chain (so classic for rock style)...
At the first outfit I used my imagination and ''create'' a dress with my skirt...Wearing the blouse on the top give you the feeling that the dress has two fabrics.
At the second outfit we have the classical case, skirt and blouse. The colors are too dark for summer, but I love them...
I hope you enjoy this photoshooting...kisses...xxx



photos by Savvaris Antonis

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου